New Opportunities Arising: Are You Ready for Big Data 2.0?
The Big Data space is evolving fast. Recent EMA Big Data research shows that companies leveraging Big Data are applying it to more sophisticated workloads and processes. Systems that can match the speed of the business are critical for success. Innovative platforms like Hadoop are powering change but most projects rely on multiple platforms creating a need for agility and flexibility prompting the question . . . are you ready for Big Data 2.0?
Join EMA VP of Research, Shawn Rogers, and Actian VP of Solutions & Product Marketing, John Santaferraro to:
- Learn how your peers are using Big Data for success to create transformational value
- Discover how diverse data and platform ecosystems create opportunity and complexity
- Examine the key differences between early Big Data projects and Big Data 2.0 projects
- Explore where Big Data is heading in the future and how innovative companies will enable execution
- Identify the gaps and challenges to success as well as the drivers for change and opportunity.
Please note that this is a sponsored event and EMA shares registrant information with the sponsor.
If you experience any technical difficulties trying to register, please contact: email@example.com